Halls for Hire
Towcester Town Hall, The Sawpits Centre and Towcester Youth & Community Centre will remain closed to hirers until 19th July 2021.
We thank you for your continuing patience and would like to reassure our regular hirers that your bookings will resume as soon as they are practically able to do so.
Current COVID guidance regarding the safe reopening of multi-use community centres can be found here.
Please may we remind you that The Sawpits Centre's car park is is NOT a public car park and is exclusively for users of the Centre only. Alternative parking is available in the public car parks in Richmond Road, Market Square and Northampton Road.
The hirers that would potentially be able to use the premises vary widely and each brings their own risks and requirements. The council has a duty of care not only to all hirers, but also council staff and permanent tenants of the buildings. The council has suffered from the loss of income from the hiring of premises and less than a third of regular bookings are looking to return as soon as possible. With the increased requirement for regular deep cleaning, additional measures that need to be put in place, and the physical restrictions of each individual building, its also touch and go whether it is currently financially viable to reopen.
We understand that this will be a big disappointment to many of you who are eager to resume your normal activities or make new bookings.
We will continue to monitor the ever-changing situation and will keep you updated.
Thank you for your understanding.
Other venues for hire in Towcester
- The Chantry House, Market Square - 01327 350459
- SNVB meeting room, Whittons Lane - 01327 358264
- Towcester Scout Hall - 07092 265452 ('phone after 7pm)
- St. John's Ambulance Hall - 01327 353424
- A5 Rangers, Watling Street - 01327 352547
- Sports & Social Club, Swinneyford Road - 01327 350167
- Towcester Town Football Supports Club, Islington Road - 01327 350771
- Towcester Leisure Centre - 01327 322480
- Towcester Library meeting rooms at The Forum - 0300 126 1000
- Towcester Mill Brewery Malt Room - 01327 437060
- Tove Valley Centre, Northampton Road - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Towcestrians, Greens Norton Road - 01327 350141
- Towcester Racecourse - 0800 304 7700