Annual Meeting of the Town 7pm 1st March 2021
All residents are cordially invited to attend the
ANNUAL MEETING OF THE TOWN
7:00pm, Monday, 1st March 2021
Are you interested to know what your Town Council has achieved over the past year?
This is your opportunity to have your say on matters concerning Towcester, Wood Burcote and Caldecote.
- Meet your Town Mayor and Town Councillors that serve the residents of the parish of Towcester.
- Ask questions about issues that concern you.
- Find out what services are available.
- Make connections with other people in your community.
- Find out how you can become a Town Councillor.
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Matters Arising from the Annual Meeting of the Town – 2nd March 2020
- Report back from the Town Mayor, Cllr Richard Dallyn
- Report back from Committee Chairmen:
Cllr D. Reynolds – Resources/Planning Committee
Cllr D. Tarbun – Recreation & Leisure Committee
Cllr J. Godwin –Cemetery & Allotments Committee
Cllr J. Hart – Premises Committee
- Reports from representatives of Local Bodies / Organisations / Community Groups
- PUBLIC SESSION
Open to the Public Session
Such persons only as registered as local electors for the Parish will be entitled to vote at the meeting, but the meeting is open to all members of the public.
* Visit www.towcester-tc.gov.uk/council-meetings.html for the Zoom link
Posted: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 11:50 by Lizzi Bucklow-Holt